Google has implemented some major changes that have affected the world of SEO in the past year. When Panda and Penguin updates came out a lot of websites found themselves on the wrong side of Google’s line in the sand. Black hat SEO tactics almost always catch up with a site sooner or later. And Google’s updates make grey hat SEO even more complicated because site owners have to worry about staying one step ahead of the search engines. At the end of the day, white hat SEO is the safest way to go and will protect your site in the long run.
- We focuses on quality link sources.
- We only submit your site manually.
- We incorporates a variety of anchor text.
- We ensures that content is written for the human reader and not search engine spiders.
- We help keeps your website clean and spam-free.
- We ensure that your site is not Ad Heavy above the fold.
- We ensure that your site loads quickly.
- We avoid Brocken Page links (404 errors)
SVC Internet Marketing is proud to be a white hat SEO agency, we believe that one of the keys to maintaining a successful relationship with our full service SEO clients is transparency. We do everything we can to be as transparent as possible with my clients. We don’t want to give them any reason to doubt what we are doing on behalf of their site.
At SVC we take the time to explaining our process and methodology so that you fully understand our on-site and off-site SEO strategy.