With the proliferation of niche sites and communities on the Internet, it’s becoming increasingly important to be part of these communities in order to ensure that your Brand, Messages, Product(s) and Services are seen and perceived in the right light...
The aim of Social Media Marketing is to create a viral chain reaction where others connect, distribute, endorse, import, enhance and engage with content, YOUR CONTENT!
Building an on-line community and engaging people on social networks is essential to growing your business. SVC Internet Marketing can help you incorporate your brand into people’s lives.
Facebook, Google+, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Blogs are all examples of how social the internet has become. Social media helps put a face to your company in an interactive and modern fashion.
Below are a few benefits derived from incorporating a social media marketing plan:
- Affordable marketing solution – There’s no need for a large budget to conduct social media marketing
- Viral in nature – Users can easily share your messages with their friends with a click of a button
- Enhances company brand – Through social media marketing you can build and enhance your online reputation
- Builds credibility – User generated endorsements are more credible and valuable than traditional advertising
- Increases traffic – A well-planned and optimized social media marketing campaign will drive more traffic to your website
- Engage customers – Allows you to connect with your customers and respond to their feedback in real-time
Contact SVC today and we’ll be happy to guide you through the social media labyrinth so you can make an informed and profitable decision. Remember, not all social media channels are appropriate for all businesses.
Let SVC help develop and manage your Social Media Marketing Campaigns, Facebook Page, Google+ Page,Twitter Accounts, YouTube Channels, Blogs, and any another social media site that will help you deliver relevant content and connect with your customers.
On Social Media Sites readers create content - they don’t just read it, these sites are not owned but populate and information is shared and distributed freely. Social Media allows participants to share content, opinions, insights, experiences and perspectives.
Social Media ticks lots of boxes as a marketing tool:
- Communication channel
- Large receptive audience
- Engaging with SM can provide a ‘halo’ effect for a brand
- Great for retaining customers
- You receive honest rapport within the community
- Search engines endorse it
Seth Godin, our favorite and long standing marketing guru, introduced the concept of Permission Marketing in the late 1990s. This method of marketing advocated that the most effective form of marketing is not done by random cold calling or billboards, but through creating relationships with your customers that they themselves ask for.
Spring forward into the 2000s and Permission Marketing has gone viral, thanks to the invention of online social media. With platforms such as Facebook, Google+, Linkedin, Twitter, and many others, it is now possible to build real interactive relationships with your target market.
Social Media Marketing not only drives traffic to your website, but also builds loyalty for your brand that can pay dividends for your business’ growth.